We pride ourselves on providing a fantastic and caring service to our patients, along with effective and affordable treatments that we hope will change your life. During your time with one of our dental professionals, we will listen to what you would like to achieve, as well as any concerns and fears you may have. As a family dentist, we see patients of all ages and this is an excellent way to create a foundation for optimal dental health for the whole family.
There’s no more room for excuses: save your tooth today, and protect it with a composite crown so that it can function tomorrow!
I would like to take the time to say a huge thank you to Parm and the team at Thorndon Dental for their understanding, care, skill and professionalism during my SmileTru treatment. I am very grateful for having been recommended to them.J.B
Your first appointment will include:
- Complete examination of the entire occlusal system.
- Diagnostic x-rays and other imaging including intra oral photography and occasionally Trios Intra-oral digital scanning.
- Oral cancer screening.
- Check for dental cavities.
- Periodontal screening for gum disease.
- Examination of the TMJ joints.
- Open discussion about your concerns, goals and dental/medical history.
New patient forms
For your convenience, you may complete new patient forms ahead of time and bring to your first appointment with us.
If you have questions about filling out these forms, feel free to give our team a call at 04 472 8353 – we’re happy to help.
Enjoy a friendly and calm environment before your appointment. We will then plan with you the best treatment journey that will take into consideration all factors including:
- Current and previous medical/dental history.
- Outcomes and goals achievable.
- Treatment lengths.
- Costs of various options and payment plans.
Afford Your Care
At Thorndon Dental, we never have any surprise fees, and we take patient comfort very seriously.
We will discuss all fees prior to your appointment
Helping to make your dental care financially affordable is important, and we proudly offer a variety of payment options:
- Cash or EFTPOS.
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express
- Students and Gold Card Holders receive a 10% discount of almost all treatment. The only exception to this is if treatment involves a laboratory component.
- For larger case’s, involving multiple fillings and crowns, a further discount of 5-10% would be applicable.
Payment options for Invisible Braces
We also have other varying payment options on your Invisible Braces (clear aligner) treatment. Once you come and meet with us at our dental clinic, you will get an in-depth consultation on the prices and payment options that are available to you.
Generally, the total costs are divided according to the number of months needed for your Invisible Braces treatment. After we have settled on the plan of your choice, we will then be able to proceed with the necessary procedures. The final installment must be paid prior to the completion of the treatment.